Friday, May 24, 2013

A new web site...


Mister Bob's Model Works Emporium is moving...I am now at Bob's Model Works.  I cannot express fully the gratitude I have for the support my readers have given me over the years. and hope to live up to expectations in the years to come should our Lord tarry.  

Wordpress provides excellent service, including open source software, making it highly customizable.  My favorite feature thus far is the random picture header, enabling me to showcase more of my photography.  You should see a new picture for every page change.

It is a pay service, but it's just pennies a day.  Having lost a lot of work over the years to sites crashing, I feel much safer here, and hope to post more how-tos and projects.

Blessings, grace and peace to you and yours.

 photo derrick3a.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great tribute to your brother and wonderful memories. I loved the song from Wicked in his honor. It has a great message. He was blessed to have you as a sister in his life. Thanks for calling me back today. It was good to talk to you again.
http://www.myshop.com.pk/smartphone-mobile/samsung-mobile